The ElectraStim Flick with its electrodes. Peel the plastic and stick ’em where you want ’em (but stay below the waist!!)
A Little About The ElectraStim Flick and Electrostimulation
The ElectraStim Flick is designed to make single channel electrostim play available to the curious minded beginners and to add options to even the most advanced players’ play arsenal.
ElectraStim Flick Features:
- Patent-pending “Flick” motion-activated feature
- Rechargeable via USB – no batteries required
- Works for masturbation, foreplay or as a couple’s sex toy during penetrative sex
- 7 stimulation settings including continuous stimulation, pulsation and escalation
- 24 intensity levels
- Soft-touch control unit with push buttons and LED display
What Is The Point Of Electrostimulation?
Electrostimulation is the use of electricity to stimulate nerves and muscle groups for pleasure, pain, or even pain relief. In the context of sexual acts it is used differently for pleasure or pain, depending on the intended sensation. Anyone interested in electrostimulation should do their research to understand the risks and potential rewards of electro play.
ElectraStim Flick Controls
- I won’t cover what ElectraStim has already done in their EM-60E Advice Guide.
- Pressing the mode button works you through the following patterns:
- Continuous – Smooth and constant
- Wave – Slow and gentle waves / massage effect
- Escalating Wave – Alternating fast and slow waves
- Slow Pulse – Pulsating
- Dual Pulse – Medium burst followed by fast bursts
- Falling Rest – Pulsing pattern with an ever-decreasing rest period until the stimulation is constant (repeats)
- Escalating Pulse – Slow pulse escalating to a fast pulse and then slowing again
Charging The ElectraStim Flex:
That’s it. You plug the cord into a powered USB port and then the other end into your Flick and let it charge.
My Experience With The ElectraStim Flex:
To be perfectly clear, I feel that the ElectraStim Flick is just a required piece for the various toys ElectraStim produces to work. I tried the Flick by itself, using the electrodes pads in various places from my waist down to me feet and tried so many different combinations I lost track.
The Flick box itself is wonderful. I love that it is USB rechargeable, that there are only 4 buttons, and that it has the Flick mode (You can shake it to get varying levels of stimulation once it is in Flick mode). It’s simple, easy to get started with, and I had fun exploring.
Out of all of the different configurations I tried though, the best for me was with one electrode pad stuck firmly to the base of my shaft where shaft transitions to sack, and the other pressed to my butthole. As I cranked the juice, I got a few enjoyable sensations… My mind melted when I pressed more firmly against the shaft pad. The electricity seemed to make all the fun internal bits tingle and throb just perfectly to enhance a masturbation session. The only drawback is when I let the pressure holding the front electrode more firmly against the base of my shaft relax to actually masturbate the sensations become a little more prickly.
My Overall Opinion Of The ElectraStim Flick
- Materials: Mostly plastic, also wire and electrode sticky gel stuff
- Power Type: USB Rechargeable
- Price: $133
Fun to explore with and the "toy" attachments offer so many new avenues of play, I'm definitely glad to have it!
All things considered I find the ElectraStim Flick to be pretty awesome, even if I wasn’t particularly enthralled with it. It’s fun to explore and I did find an electrode configuration that felt great, but it took a while to get to that point.
To be perfectly clear, electrostimulation play isn’t for everyone. My girlfriend is deadset against even trying it and isn’t even keen on the idea of me using this sex machine for men while she’s around because the idea scares her. The sensations can be pretty painful if you bump the intensity too high to fast, and regardless of pain it’s still passing electricity through the body.
I enjoyed the Flick and the possibilities it opens up and encourage anyone with even a little curiosity about electrostimulation to consider grabbing one to experiment with.